We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect from our firm:
1) Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental properties most comparable to your home so that you can achieve the highest rental amount possible.
2) Marketing- It is very important that your home has proper marketing in order to ensure a tenant. The advertising features that our firm utilizes are yard signs, North Alabama MLS, the internet (including the most viewed websites such as Zillow, Homes, Trulia, Realtor, HotPads, Front Door, Military Sites, etc.), and television.
3) Property maintenance- We have licensed vendors who work for us to make sure that any maintenance problems will be handled quickly, efficiently and handled with the most cost effective approach possible.
4) Property Leases- A strong lease is extremely important. Our lease clearly defines the responsibilities for each party and protects our homeowners.
5) Screening Applicants- Tenant screening is one of the most crucial pieces in property management. It is critical to secure a qualified tenant. Our screening process includes a credit check, background check, employment verification, income verification, rental history, and personal references.
6) Rent Collection- Our office staff will collect the monthly rent payments, and send the proceeds to our owners. We issue electronic monthly statements, and handle rent disbursements via direct deposit. We also issue a year end 1099 tax summary.
7) Legal Action- If timely rent payments are not submitted, our management staff will send late/eviction notices to any tenants who may be delinquent with rent. Further legal action may follow with any tenant who does not reside within the terms of the lease.
Here are the FEES for our services:
We receive a 10% commission on the monthly rental amount.
A one time initial set up fee of $200.00. This fee may be paid out of the first month's rent proceeds once a tenant is secured.
An annual accounting fee of $50.00. This is fee is charged to our owners for our book keeping cost of year-end tax statements, and any upcoming marketing costs.